Saturday, February 22, 2014

Building a paper Buffel

 
Last year, Neal from Laser Cut Card sent me his paper Buffel model to build and review. Incredibly the model is mostly made from cardboard, with some MDF and a plastic tube.
 
Unfortunately, just before I got started I broke my hand, and everything in it, and would not be building anything for a while..
Here I lie, relieved at not having to glue anything together for a while.
 Three months later, I am quite recovered; and it is time to get to work. Here are the compents, at this stage looking nothing like a Buffel

Stage one is putting together the MDF parts, no worries here, everything fits together perfectly.
 Here are a few extra bits to make before I start on the cardboard.
I think it is time to go to bed, before I start that... to be continued

2 comments:

  1. Looking interesting. Sorry to hear about your hand! Where in Sydney do you game?
    I would love to do some Rhodesian gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We game at the EMIRS club in Maroubra every Wednesday night; you would be most welcome. We meet in a club, so there is beer and steak before during and after games. There are Rhodesian armies everywhere at the moment.

    ReplyDelete